Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Long Could You Last Chained To a Bed with a Velociraptor?

Go down 
+2
ShinyPuffy
Drag3ndz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Drag3ndz
Admin
Drag3ndz

Title : You do that again and I'm knocking you into next week.

Male Posts : 140

How Long Could You Last Chained To a Bed with a Velociraptor? Empty
PostSubject: How Long Could You Last Chained To a Bed with a Velociraptor?   How Long Could You Last Chained To a Bed with a Velociraptor? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:38 pm

How Long Could You Last Chained To a Bed with a Velociraptor? 14

http://theoatmeal.com/quiz/velociraptor_bed

My results:
How Long Could You Last Chained To a Bed with a Velociraptor? 14_60_seconds
Back to top Go down
ShinyPuffy

ShinyPuffy

Male Posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: How Long Could You Last Chained To a Bed with a Velociraptor?   How Long Could You Last Chained To a Bed with a Velociraptor? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:47 pm

How Long Could You Last Chained To a Bed with a Velociraptor? 14_1_minute_31_seconds
Back to top Go down
LinkZero

LinkZero

Male Posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: How Long Could You Last Chained To a Bed with a Velociraptor?   How Long Could You Last Chained To a Bed with a Velociraptor? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:28 pm

How Long Could You Last Chained To a Bed with a Velociraptor? 14_1_minute_10_seconds
Back to top Go down
kiki.i

kiki.i

Female Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: How Long Could You Last Chained To a Bed with a Velociraptor?   How Long Could You Last Chained To a Bed with a Velociraptor? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:34 pm

How Long Could You Last Chained To a Bed with a Velociraptor? 14_1_minute_4_seconds

Last edited by Caruso on Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ker-fixed)
Back to top Go down
http://kiki-ishtar.deviantart.com
Drag3ndz
Admin
Drag3ndz

Title : You do that again and I'm knocking you into next week.

Male Posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: How Long Could You Last Chained To a Bed with a Velociraptor?   How Long Could You Last Chained To a Bed with a Velociraptor? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:54 pm

Oh by the way the forum does not support HTML.
Back to top Go down
kiki.i

kiki.i

Female Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: How Long Could You Last Chained To a Bed with a Velociraptor?   How Long Could You Last Chained To a Bed with a Velociraptor? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:36 pm

D: then how do i fix it?
Back to top Go down
http://kiki-ishtar.deviantart.com
Troll

Troll

PostSubject: Re: How Long Could You Last Chained To a Bed with a Velociraptor?   How Long Could You Last Chained To a Bed with a Velociraptor? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:15 pm

How Long Could You Last Chained To a Bed with a Velociraptor? 14_1_minute_41_seconds
Back to top Go down
Caruso

Caruso

PostSubject: Re: How Long Could You Last Chained To a Bed with a Velociraptor?   How Long Could You Last Chained To a Bed with a Velociraptor? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:37 pm

How Long Could You Last Chained To a Bed with a Velociraptor? 14_1_minute_44_seconds
Fuck you Raptor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Long Could You Last Chained To a Bed with a Velociraptor?   How Long Could You Last Chained To a Bed with a Velociraptor? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Long Could You Last Chained To a Bed with a Velociraptor?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entertainment Block :: Game Grid-
Jump to: