Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rumble Fighter F*CK YEAR

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Caruso

Caruso

Rumble Fighter F*CK YEAR Empty
PostSubject: Rumble Fighter F**K YEAR   Rumble Fighter F*CK YEAR Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:05 pm

Play it, its fun, only takes a little while to get good at, but FOREVER to master.

Main Site & Download

Help Site:
Moonlight Valley Forums

I am Zaraku in game and xplodingbrain on the forums! Join and I can help you get your first scroll! (Taekwondo)
Back to top Go down
ShinyPuffy

ShinyPuffy

Male Posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Rumble Fighter F*CK YEAR   Rumble Fighter F*CK YEAR Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:10 pm

He's right on pretty much all levels. They label the game as a "casual fighter", and in comparison to other hardcore fighters like Tekken or Street Fighter, it only goes in to about the depth of a swimming pool, whereas the previously mentioned are more like oceans.

But still, that's pretty damn far.

I suggest you give it a try, like any MMO, before discarding it. It'll take patience, as you start out in the game with literally nothing (we can help you to some extent if you are interested and ask nicely).

If you want to meet me, my IGN is StinkyPuffy.
Back to top Go down
Troll

Troll

PostSubject: Re: Rumble Fighter F*CK YEAR   Rumble Fighter F*CK YEAR Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:29 am

Best Rumble Fighter in this group here.

I help help you out with astros scrolls which is the main selling point of this game. I just need uh.. payment.

Edit:
Rumble Fighter closet:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNvbUQXgQUs
Back to top Go down
Troll

Troll

PostSubject: Re: Rumble Fighter F*CK YEAR   Rumble Fighter F*CK YEAR Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:17 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vjhAbbvdmY

Me being noob 1vs1.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumble Fighter F*CK YEAR   Rumble Fighter F*CK YEAR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumble Fighter F*CK YEAR
Page 1 of 1