Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BlazBlue2: Noel revealed to be a robot.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ShinyPuffy

ShinyPuffy

Male Posts : 145

BlazBlue2: Noel revealed to be a robot. Empty
PostSubject: BlazBlue2: Noel revealed to be a robot.   BlazBlue2: Noel revealed to be a robot. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:38 am

BlazBlue2: Noel revealed to be a robot. 20100209_mu02

BlazBlue2: Noel revealed to be a robot. U-12

Oh shat, more flying blades of DEATH.

Apparently, she will only be in the console version of BlazBlue: Continuum Shift, which comes out in Japan sometime this summer. Expect a 2011 release.
Back to top Go down
Caruso

Caruso

PostSubject: Re: BlazBlue2: Noel revealed to be a robot.   BlazBlue2: Noel revealed to be a robot. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:13 pm

Well shit, that means that you're going to be able to reap us with two chracters!
Back to top Go down
Troll

Troll

PostSubject: Re: BlazBlue2: Noel revealed to be a robot.   BlazBlue2: Noel revealed to be a robot. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:53 pm

I liked her when she had guns.
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

Male Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: BlazBlue2: Noel revealed to be a robot.   BlazBlue2: Noel revealed to be a robot. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:06 pm

Wasn't there something at the end of her Story Mode where she half-synced with Nu anyway?
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Admin
Drag3ndz

Title : You do that again and I'm knocking you into next week.

Male Posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: BlazBlue2: Noel revealed to be a robot.   BlazBlue2: Noel revealed to be a robot. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:12 pm

Just about every freaking meeting.

But who saw that coming?! (Well... the design copy of course.) She better not be a Nu copy, because obviously we already got Mu for that. (And slightly nerfed.)
Back to top Go down
ShinyPuffy

ShinyPuffy

PostSubject: Re: BlazBlue2: Noel revealed to be a robot.   BlazBlue2: Noel revealed to be a robot. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:47 am

Drag3ndz wrote:
Just about every freaking meeting.

But who saw that coming?! (Well... the design copy of course.) She better not be a Nu copy, because obviously we already got Mu for that. (And slightly nerfed.)

Noel/Nu is Mu.

Lambda is the nerfed version of Nu.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Admin
Drag3ndz

Title : You do that again and I'm knocking you into next week.

Male Posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: BlazBlue2: Noel revealed to be a robot.   BlazBlue2: Noel revealed to be a robot. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:17 pm

Not what I'm asking about... I meant her fighting style.
Back to top Go down
ShinyPuffy

ShinyPuffy

PostSubject: Re: BlazBlue2: Noel revealed to be a robot.   BlazBlue2: Noel revealed to be a robot. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:40 pm

Drag3ndz wrote:
Not what I'm asking about... I meant her fighting style.

Mu (Noel) attacks with lasers (no swords this time), and has a Hakumen-style Counter Distortion Drive. She's supposed to be stupidly strong, seeing as her purpose is to DESTROY THE GODS.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BlazBlue2: Noel revealed to be a robot.   BlazBlue2: Noel revealed to be a robot. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BlazBlue2: Noel revealed to be a robot.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Gaming Topics-
Jump to: