Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Super Mario Bros. Crossover

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Drag3ndz
Admin
Drag3ndz

Title : You do that again and I'm knocking you into next week.

Male Posts : 140

Super Mario Bros. Crossover Empty
PostSubject: Super Mario Bros. Crossover   Super Mario Bros. Crossover Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:51 pm

Super Mario Bros. Crossover SMBC_Title

-----------------------------------------------------
Click here to play!
-----------------------------------------------------

This is it: The one flash games you all retro gamers wished for! A crossover of many games have arrived into Nintendo's popular Super Mario Bros. I must say that it is very nicely done. You can play the game as the original Mario, The Legend of Zelda's Link, Contra's Bill R., Castlevania's Simon Belmont, Mega Man himself, and Metroid's Samus Aran. While everyone is familiar with Mario's controls, these crossover characters play slightly different from how they are originally played. For instance, Mega Man starts off with only his Mega Buster. If he gets the Super Mushroom power up, he gains the Charge Buster. Another example is when Samus obtains the Fire Flower, she can now use the Wave Beam. Even if this sounds very cheap, each characters have their own faults. The best example is that only Mario can run in this game. Characters like Samus can't shoot down and can only shoot tall enemies like Koopas. Bill can shoot diagonally but he requires to be moving. Of course any Mega Man player could say he can't shoot up or down. Bill and Simon may not be able to change direction in midair, but Simon has the biggest fault of not stopping until he lands. Thankfully, all characters can jump on enemies. Also, there are support platforms for all crossover characters, however giving players too much of an advantage. Overall, I think this game is very good. Now hopefully it won't be asked to be taken down. I personally use the Xpadder to input my joystick into the game seeing that the author recommends to play this game with a joypad.

~Drag3ndz

Download: http://uploads.ungrounded.net/534000/534416_SmbcPreloader.swf
(Right Click + choose Save As)

Links:
Exploding Rabbit
Geeko System Review

Last edited by Drag3ndz on Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:18 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Caruso

Caruso

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Bros. Crossover   Super Mario Bros. Crossover Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:06 pm

When Violet reads this, shes gonna cream herself.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Admin
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Bros. Crossover   Super Mario Bros. Crossover Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:16 pm

Alright, I finally embed this game to this site, forcing the repetative song to play everytime you enter here. Of course it sounds like a bad idea. Tell me what you think of it.
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

Male Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Bros. Crossover   Super Mario Bros. Crossover Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:39 pm

Caruso wrote:

This isn't /b/, get your mind out of the gutter. I find this to be quite rude and inappropriate actually. I mean, when you see a new SMT game do you immediately think, "*your sister's name here* is going to cream herself when she sees this."

Eww..
Back to top Go down
ShinyPuffy

ShinyPuffy

Male Posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Bros. Crossover   Super Mario Bros. Crossover Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:43 pm

Drag3ndz, as forum administrator you have violated one of the rules in the Main Rules Section.

SOUNDS IN POSTS/SIGNATURE

We know that you can easily turn down your sound, but when oneself is trying to read multiple posts in a topic and one has music looping over and over, it is very annoying. So, to prevent this, no more music will be allowed to play involuntarily in a post or sig. If you want to play some type of noise/song then create a link or a button that you must press to play it. If you break this rule you will be warned. If you break it again, appropriate actions will be taken.

Flash or videos that autoplay with sound is also against the rules. Any flash or videos that require an activation button to play sound ad/or video are okay.

In short, no auto-playing music.

Of course, you can take this portion of the rules out of the book, since you are administrator.
Back to top Go down
Caruso

Caruso

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Bros. Crossover   Super Mario Bros. Crossover Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:52 pm

Violet wrote:
Caruso wrote:

This isn't /b/, get your mind out of the gutter. I find this to be quite rude and inappropriate actually. I mean, when you see a new SMT game do you immediately think, "*your sister's name here* is going to cream herself when she sees this."

Eww..
She usually gets the heads up before I do.
Back to top Go down
ShinyPuffy

ShinyPuffy

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Bros. Crossover   Super Mario Bros. Crossover Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:00 pm

Violet wrote:
Caruso wrote:

Eww..

Nobody cares about your feelings over the internet. irl people do.

You're going to cream yourself when you see this.

/troll
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Bros. Crossover   Super Mario Bros. Crossover Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:29 pm

ShinyPuffy wrote:
Violet wrote:
Caruso wrote:

Eww..

/troll

Since everyone here knows each other IRL so far...I'm just going to ignore this bit of fail-troll. Although seriously guys, this can qualify as sexual harassment.

ShinyPuffy wrote:

Drag3ndz, as forum administrator you have violated one of the rules in the Main Rules Section.

We know that you can easily turn down your sound, but when oneself is trying to read multiple posts in a topic and one has music looping over and over, it is very annoying. So, to prevent this, no more music will be allowed to play involuntarily in a post or sig. If you want to play some type of noise/song then create a link or a button that you must press to play it. If you break this rule you will be warned. If you break it again, appropriate actions will be taken.

Flash or videos that autoplay with sound is also against the rules. Any flash or videos that require an activation button to play sound ad/or video are okay.

Of course, you can take this portion of the rules out of the book, since you are administrator.
I already edited it out, it was getting to be a disturbance (too me anyway). Although normally administrators on forums are excluded from their own rules since their the ones who would give the OK for any exception in the first place!) Drag3ndz can just put it back in if he wishes too.
Back to top Go down
ShinyPuffy

ShinyPuffy

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Bros. Crossover   Super Mario Bros. Crossover Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:33 pm

Violet wrote:
Since everyone here knows each other IRL so far...

You don't know me. :3
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Admin
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Bros. Crossover   Super Mario Bros. Crossover Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:16 pm

ShinyPuffy wrote:

OH GEEZ I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT! Oh well, guess still image will have to do.

Violet wrote:
ShinyPuffy wrote:

/troll

Since everyone here knows each other IRL so far...I'm just going to ignore this bit of fail-troll. Although seriously guys, this can qualify as sexual harassment.

Sorry to say ShinyPuffy but this does qualify as harassment. I'll let you slide on this one since it is not so excessive, but I'm giving you a hint that if something like this happens again within your first month (yes I changed it to one month duration of warnings) you will be prosecuted.

-----------------------------------------------------------

BACK TO THE MATTER AT HAND, I suck at this game. Using my BlazBlue arcade stick I could not for the life of me pass World 2 without losing all of my lives. Each character has a limit alright. Especially close-ranged characters and terrible jumpers. *cough*SIMON BELMONT*cough*
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Bros. Crossover   Super Mario Bros. Crossover Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:39 pm

Since the act is over, the "harassment" now counts as simple interwebz talk. So no harm done and no hard feelings.

And yes, back on topic...

I'll admit this amused me for a good five minutes (although Megaman & Samus seemed to be rather cheap for the first two levels). Sadly it did not make me "cream myself" as expected by the general audience. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Admin
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Bros. Crossover   Super Mario Bros. Crossover Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:54 pm

I had a freakin hard time with Link. Oh my god that guy can't do crap but jump! The sword is what compels the game to its hard difficulty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Bros. Crossover   Super Mario Bros. Crossover Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Mario Bros. Crossover
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Gaming Topics-
Jump to: