Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What goes into Street Talk?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ShinyPuffy

ShinyPuffy

Male Posts : 145

What goes into Street Talk? Empty
PostSubject: What goes into Street Talk?   What goes into Street Talk? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:19 pm

It seems that everything that goes into here is deleted or moved... why does this part of the forum even exist? It's like a hole in cyberspace: dump something in here, and Violet will delete it.
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

Male Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: What goes into Street Talk?   What goes into Street Talk? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:31 pm

ShinyPuffy wrote:
It seems that everything that goes into here is deleted or moved... why does this part of the forum even exist? It's like a hole in cyberspace: dump something in here, and Violet will delete it.

The original suggestion was this get REPLACED by the below Crap/Hell forum. Thus...it really is useless. Your last thread didn't go to vain btw, it'll be noted & answered in a moment.

So for now...it truly is a useless board, everything counts as off topic or irrelevant to the board in someway or another. Anything that would've originally gone here fits in other threads. (I don't always delete, I move them every now and then too. I've deleted ONE thread in this board throughout all of my modding [which as you obviously know, that thread was around 5 minutes ago], everything else was moved).

I'll ask Drag3ndz to get rid of it. But if it stays, it stays in all of it's useless. We've had enough for tonight so I'm not going to move this to Forum Help, or even lock it. (If it is deleted, this thread will be moved to Forum Help prior to continue the discussion on it's previous existence).
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Admin
Drag3ndz

Title : You do that again and I'm knocking you into next week.

Male Posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: What goes into Street Talk?   What goes into Street Talk? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:53 pm

This thread, I was hoping for, has a purpose of containing mature topic such as sex, abortion, religion, and personal stories and such. Something you would never talk about in your normal typical cafe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What goes into Street Talk?   What goes into Street Talk? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What goes into Street Talk?
Page 1 of 1