Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ne ne ne nee ne, chotto ii?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Troll

Troll

ne ne ne nee ne, chotto ii? Empty
PostSubject: ne ne ne nee ne, chotto ii?   ne ne ne nee ne, chotto ii? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:02 pm

CUTENESS OVERLOAD@@
Back to top Go down
ShinyPuffy

ShinyPuffy

Male Posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: ne ne ne nee ne, chotto ii?   ne ne ne nee ne, chotto ii? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:27 pm

Loving the beat. Where the f*** do you find this s***, Troll, it's amazing. :3
Back to top Go down
Troll

Troll

PostSubject: Re: ne ne ne nee ne, chotto ii?   ne ne ne nee ne, chotto ii? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:36 pm

ShinyPuffy wrote:
Loving the beat. Where the f*** do you find this s***, Troll, it's amazing. :3

https://www.youtube.com/user/Pikamaster

Lol jk, I looked up Kagamine Rin. She's one of the vocaloids relating to that blue haired girl. Kagamine Rin = QT3.14 n__n.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Admin
Drag3ndz

Title : You do that again and I'm knocking you into next week.

Male Posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: ne ne ne nee ne, chotto ii?   ne ne ne nee ne, chotto ii? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:01 pm

O_O

....SO CUTE..............

Is that a vocaloid?
Back to top Go down
ShinyPuffy

ShinyPuffy

Male Posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: ne ne ne nee ne, chotto ii?   ne ne ne nee ne, chotto ii? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:05 pm

Drag3ndz wrote:
O_O

....SO CUTE..............

Is that a vocaloid?

Yes, that is a vocaloid.
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

Male Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: ne ne ne nee ne, chotto ii?   ne ne ne nee ne, chotto ii? Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:24 am

Wait, where's Len? (Rin's brother, they were released as a set, and character design had them as in-separable twin siblings of opposite genders). Second of the VOCALOID2 series (first obviously being Hatsune Miku). Called VOCALOID2 because blah blah blah blah...

*rambles on about useless Vocaloid & VOCALOID2 info*

...AND THAT'S WHERE BABIES COME FROM.
Back to top Go down
Troll

Troll

PostSubject: Re: ne ne ne nee ne, chotto ii?   ne ne ne nee ne, chotto ii? Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:26 am

Violet wrote:
Wait, where's Len? (Rin's brother, they were released as a set, and character design had them as in-separable twin siblings of opposite genders). Second of the VOCALOID2 series (first obviously being Hatsune Miku). Called VOCALOID2 because blah blah blah blah...

*rambles on about useless Vocaloid & VOCALOID2 info*

...AND THAT'S WHERE BABIES COME FROM.

SRY, DIS IS MAI QT3.14 RIN'S SOLO.

edit:
Len isn't part of this song because this is a solo emphazing on love. It wouldn't make sense if Len was in it. Rin sings other songs solo too.
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

Male Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: ne ne ne nee ne, chotto ii?   ne ne ne nee ne, chotto ii? Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:36 am

Makes sense enough, Rin was made with a naturally higher range to fit different songs anyway (I forgot the exact octaves...yes I used to know shit like that)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ne ne ne nee ne, chotto ii?   ne ne ne nee ne, chotto ii? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ne ne ne nee ne, chotto ii?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Traditional Media Topics-
Jump to: