Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I like frogs. Do you have any frogs?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caruso

Caruso

I like frogs. Do you have any frogs? Empty
PostSubject: I like frogs. Do you have any frogs?   I like frogs. Do you have any frogs? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:15 am

Ohohohohohoh. THIS MOTHER FUCKER
I like frogs. Do you have any frogs? LagiacrusArt
This one RIGHT HERE

He's so far cost me all of my potions mega potions and life poweders I havee in stock. Eight fucking times nad I've killed him twice. The bastard is NEAR IMPOSSIBLE.

Flash bombs dont do SHIT

Sonic bombs get him out of the water ONCE

HE CAN DEATH COMBO ME AT ANY TIME

There is currently two holes in my wall in the shape of my fist becaquse of this. A WHOLE GODDAMN DAY WASTED ON THIS MOTHERFUCKER

Also 7th time I got him to his final limp, I was setting up the bombs, and a fucking bug decides to light the bombs up while I was next to his face. An earth shattering explosion and a roused Lagiacrus later, I found myself riding the death cart back to base with only 40 seconds left on the clock. Fun times.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Admin
Drag3ndz

Title : You do that again and I'm knocking you into next week.

Male Posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: I like frogs. Do you have any frogs?   I like frogs. Do you have any frogs? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:15 pm

Now I'm afraid to go against this beast in single player. ._.
Back to top Go down
Caruso

Caruso

PostSubject: Re: I like frogs. Do you have any frogs?   I like frogs. Do you have any frogs? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:33 am

don't worry, if you get a good switchaxe with a decent amount of 4th tier sharpness (yellow or green I dunno which one's higher) you'll do absolutely fine. If you stay to his right or left, just tap him twice and gtfo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I like frogs. Do you have any frogs?   I like frogs. Do you have any frogs? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I like frogs. Do you have any frogs?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Blogs and Technical Problems :: Vent Deposits-
Jump to: