Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MOTHER F*CKING BRIDGE PROJECT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Caruso

Caruso

MOTHER F*CKING BRIDGE PROJECT Empty
PostSubject: MOTHER F*CKING BRIDGE PROJECT   MOTHER F*CKING BRIDGE PROJECT Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:53 pm

Kay, so I'm suppoesed to be working constantly on my bridge project that's due in 3 days, but I was playing RF and goofing around with pkk. I was succesfully playing Island defender on Glacier cove (got 5 kills) and then, my parents pulled into the drive. I said FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU in my head as I pulled up the task manager and closed RF.

Last edited by Caruso on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

Male Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER F*CKING BRIDGE PROJECT   MOTHER F*CKING BRIDGE PROJECT Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:25 pm

Well, try not to rage too much over that Bridge project.

Last edited by Violet on Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Admin
Drag3ndz

Title : You do that again and I'm knocking you into next week.

Male Posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER F*CKING BRIDGE PROJECT   MOTHER F*CKING BRIDGE PROJECT Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:31 pm

Why don't you ask Kudo to come over and help? I'm sure he knows better than I do.
Back to top Go down
Troll

Troll

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER F*CKING BRIDGE PROJECT   MOTHER F*CKING BRIDGE PROJECT Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:14 pm

A douche bag called Caruso edited my post partly, so I, Troll will further edit this post to call him a douche bag.

Last edited by Troll on Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caruso

Caruso

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER F*CKING BRIDGE PROJECT   MOTHER F*CKING BRIDGE PROJECT Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:37 pm

Its done, only weighs 2.2 oz, can already hold 3 pounds. I think I win bitches.
Back to top Go down
Troll

Troll

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER F*CKING BRIDGE PROJECT   MOTHER F*CKING BRIDGE PROJECT Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:41 pm

Grats, time for the deposits of happiness.
Back to top Go down
Caruso

Caruso

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER F*CKING BRIDGE PROJECT   MOTHER F*CKING BRIDGE PROJECT Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:46 am

Sheit, the scale was actually off, it weighs 35 grams and has to hold 7 kilos. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Admin
Drag3ndz

Title : You do that again and I'm knocking you into next week.

Male Posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER F*CKING BRIDGE PROJECT   MOTHER F*CKING BRIDGE PROJECT Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:33 pm

So now what are you going to do?
Back to top Go down
Troll

Troll

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER F*CKING BRIDGE PROJECT   MOTHER F*CKING BRIDGE PROJECT Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:47 pm

Caruso wrote:
Its done, only weighs 2.2 oz, can already hold 3 pounds. I think I win bitches.

Caruso wrote:
Sheit, the scale was actually off, it weighs 35 grams and has to hold 7 kilos. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

WHAT NOW LOSER?
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER F*CKING BRIDGE PROJECT   MOTHER F*CKING BRIDGE PROJECT Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:51 pm

Caruso wrote:

I was going to say...

3lbs for 2.2oz = ~21.8 times its own weight.

...nothing near the 2,000 times my class was expected (mine got to 160 times its own weight since I was lazy with the design).
Back to top Go down
Caruso

Caruso

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER F*CKING BRIDGE PROJECT   MOTHER F*CKING BRIDGE PROJECT Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:38 pm

Violet wrote:
Caruso wrote:

I was going to say...

...nothing near the 2,000 times my class was expected (mine got to 160 times its own weight since I was lazy with the design).
uhm. Its 2000 PER CENT. Not 2000x

If that were the case, then my bridge would have to be able to hold my mom

Last edited by Caruso on Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER F*CKING BRIDGE PROJECT   MOTHER F*CKING BRIDGE PROJECT Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:12 pm

Caruso wrote:
Violet wrote:
Caruso wrote:

I was going to say...

uhm. Its 2000 PER CENT. Not 2000x

If that were the case, then my bridge would have to be able to hold my mom

Our class had 1 gram per 2 kilograms:
1 kilogram = 1,000 grams
therefore we had to have 1:2000 grams (so yes, 2,000).

BUT since you say you only need to 7, it's 200x not 200%, which is merely double (can I has 8000% for grade then?).

IN OTHER NEWS, the guy I talked to did his math wrong, mine actually held ~186 times its own weight. Not the passing grade for your class, but for some bridge I made all after school in one day whichsomehowbeathalftheclass, its pretty nice. (granted, over half the class broke the rules making their bridge, wood was too wide, wrong wood, etc.)

Also, 7 kilos isn't that bad, that's like 2 weights in the bucket at most. NO PRESSURE.
Back to top Go down
Caruso

Caruso

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER F*CKING BRIDGE PROJECT   MOTHER F*CKING BRIDGE PROJECT Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:57 pm

That 2kg for 1g was a typo on your sheet and intended to be 2000% or 20x. So yeah.
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER F*CKING BRIDGE PROJECT   MOTHER F*CKING BRIDGE PROJECT Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:45 pm

Caruso wrote:
That 2kg for 1g was a typo on your sheet and intended to be 2000% or 20x. So yeah.

Can I has 900% then

if it's 35 grams for 7 kilo, that's...

35: 7000
1:200

200x still, 20,000%
Back to top Go down
Caruso

Caruso

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER F*CKING BRIDGE PROJECT   MOTHER F*CKING BRIDGE PROJECT Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:50 pm

Once again, my scale was horribly off, so it skewed the results. Its gotta hold like about 2-2.5 kilos
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER F*CKING BRIDGE PROJECT   MOTHER F*CKING BRIDGE PROJECT Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:12 pm

Caruso wrote:
Once again, my scale was horribly off, so it skewed the results. Its gotta hold like about 2-2.5 kilos

...huh, you'll be fine then. (only 10 bridges failed that in my class).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MOTHER F*CKING BRIDGE PROJECT   MOTHER F*CKING BRIDGE PROJECT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOTHER F*CKING BRIDGE PROJECT
Page 1 of 1