Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Proof that I am not good at DJMAX at all.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ShinyPuffy

ShinyPuffy

Male Posts : 145

Proof that I am not good at DJMAX at all. Empty
PostSubject: Proof that I am not good at DJMAX at all.   Proof that I am not good at DJMAX at all. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:11 pm

HAMSIN: 6B, MX (15/15)

One of the hardest songs on the DJMAX game in the PC, and the guy on the left just about 98% the damn clusterfuck of notes. (For those of you who don't know how good 98% is, that's about 9/10 of the song of perfect notes)
Back to top Go down
Troll

Troll

PostSubject: Re: Proof that I am not good at DJMAX at all.   Proof that I am not good at DJMAX at all. Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:00 pm

PSP=/=Computer.

Sorry. Keyboards are easier to play then the PSP.
Back to top Go down
ShinyPuffy

ShinyPuffy

PostSubject: Re: Proof that I am not good at DJMAX at all.   Proof that I am not good at DJMAX at all. Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:21 pm

Troll wrote:
PSP=/=Computer.

Not by much. I can't even read that note-chart.
Back to top Go down
Troll

Troll

PostSubject: Re: Proof that I am not good at DJMAX at all.   Proof that I am not good at DJMAX at all. Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:39 pm

ShinyPuffy wrote:
Troll wrote:
PSP=/=Computer.

Not by much. I can't even read that note-chart.

Not by much to you*.

People are insane with a keyboard. PSP controls are obsolete compared to the keyboard customizable controls.
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

Male Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Proof that I am not good at DJMAX at all.   Proof that I am not good at DJMAX at all. Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:14 am

Think of it like the difference between one-hand and two-hand stepmania...except with a MUCH larger gap of differences and potential.

Of course this video is basically playing with buttons as fast as we can type (which I'm assuming is already pretty damn fast). So he's got it down like a whole new language. (That is also assuming he's playing BOTH sides).

One side alone I believe you'd be able to get down with practice...heavily dedicated practice anyway...
Back to top Go down
Troll

Troll

PostSubject: Re: Proof that I am not good at DJMAX at all.   Proof that I am not good at DJMAX at all. Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:24 am

Violet wrote:
Think of it like the difference between one-hand and two-hand stepmania...except with a MUCH larger gap of differences and potential.

Of course this video is basically playing with buttons as fast as we can type (which I'm assuming is already pretty damn fast). So he's got it down like a whole new language. (That is also assuming he's playing BOTH sides).

One side alone I believe you'd be able to get down with practice...heavily dedicated practice anyway...

He's playing against someone. DJMax was an online game exclusively in Japan. I wish I played it.

He's probably tapping keys much faster then we type. I type on an average of 90 words a minute, so he should be playing about about 250 words or more.
Back to top Go down
Violet

Violet

Male Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Proof that I am not good at DJMAX at all.   Proof that I am not good at DJMAX at all. Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:33 am

From approximation, he's typing out...1,000 keys a minute...that's something like 17 keys a second so 3-4 words a second, 150-180 words a minute. Which is still quite noteworthy.

Considering there are only 6 keys it's not THAT bad (until you add holds and precision on top of that).
Back to top Go down
ShinyPuffy

ShinyPuffy

PostSubject: Re: Proof that I am not good at DJMAX at all.   Proof that I am not good at DJMAX at all. Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:53 am

Troll wrote:

He's playing against someone. DJMax was an online game exclusively in Japan. I wish I played it.

He's probably tapping keys much faster then we type. I type on an average of 90 words a minute, so he should be playing about about 250 words or more.

DJMAX IS KOREAN. Pentavision, the company that designed DJMAX, is Korean. It originated as one of the very first rhythm MMO games on the internet in Korea. It can hold up to 6 players actively versusing each other at a time.

There is 4B, 6B, and 8B.

That song isn't the fastest out there. It's just the note-chart is ridiculously hard.
Back to top Go down
Troll

Troll

PostSubject: Re: Proof that I am not good at DJMAX at all.   Proof that I am not good at DJMAX at all. Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:54 am

ShinyPuffy wrote:
Troll wrote:

DJMAX IS KOREAN. Pentavision, the company that designed DJMAX, is Korean. It originated as one of the very first rhythm MMO games on the internet in Korea. It can hold up to 6 players actively versusing each other at a time.

There is 4B, 6B, and 8B.

That song isn't the fastest out there. It's just the note-chart is ridiculously hard.

SRY I MISTAKE FOR JAPANESE VERSION

(but it came out for Japan too).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proof that I am not good at DJMAX at all.   Proof that I am not good at DJMAX at all. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proof that I am not good at DJMAX at all.
Page 1 of 1