Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All those for the revision of the Forum Rules, Say Aye

Go down 
3 posters

Enstate Caruso as Admin's Right Hand man?
Aye
All those for the revision of the Forum Rules, Say Aye Vote_lcap67%All those for the revision of the Forum Rules, Say Aye Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Nay
All those for the revision of the Forum Rules, Say Aye Vote_lcap33%All those for the revision of the Forum Rules, Say Aye Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Caruso

Caruso

All those for the revision of the Forum Rules, Say Aye Empty
PostSubject: All those for the revision of the Forum Rules, Say Aye   All those for the revision of the Forum Rules, Say Aye Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:11 pm

Honestly, people that I have invited said that the forum is waay to strict to be any fun. So I'm running a vote to let me revise the rules and become the judge of what is offensive and reissue the rules regarding offensive subjects and/or text. All those in favor, select 'Aye"
Back to top Go down
Troll

Troll

PostSubject: Re: All those for the revision of the Forum Rules, Say Aye   All those for the revision of the Forum Rules, Say Aye Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:39 pm

AYYYYYYYY' SUP HOME BOY.

owait.

aye.
Back to top Go down
kiki.i

kiki.i

Female Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: All those for the revision of the Forum Rules, Say Aye   All those for the revision of the Forum Rules, Say Aye Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:53 am

although the forum DOES need to be more loose, i just hope it doesn't all go to flames. 🤷

not saying anyone would, of course. i'm just saying to throw the comment out there... >_>
Back to top Go down
http://kiki-ishtar.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All those for the revision of the Forum Rules, Say Aye   All those for the revision of the Forum Rules, Say Aye Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All those for the revision of the Forum Rules, Say Aye
Page 1 of 1