Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum title length

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caruso

Caruso

Forum title length Empty
PostSubject: Forum title length   Forum title length Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:13 pm

Make it at least 3 characters. 10 makes it hard for "Hay guize" topics in the INTRODUCE YOURSELVES FORUM.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Admin
Drag3ndz

Title : You do that again and I'm knocking you into next week.

Male Posts : 140

Forum title length Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum title length   Forum title length Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:19 pm

...I don't see how this is debatable. Your second post and you posted this in the wrong section. May I prefer to move this topic into either "Vent Deposit" or "Forum Help" at the bottom of the front index?
Back to top Go down
Caruso

Caruso

Forum title length Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum title length   Forum title length Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:46 pm

It is quite debatable, one could say, its to prevent spamming or its to make sure the poster doesn't mislead the readers. Plus, the fact I have suggested this and countered your post makes it a debate. What now mang?
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Admin
Drag3ndz

Title : You do that again and I'm knocking you into next week.

Male Posts : 140

Forum title length Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum title length   Forum title length Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:56 pm

I-I'm still not following... Also, debating does not solve the forum problem unless it is in its respective area. If it's just a debate, it's not clearly asking the forum to change.

[EDIT] It is now fixed. You now only need 3 characters to type per post instead of the minimum default of 10.

Problem solved! This thread is now locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum title length Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum title length   Forum title length Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum title length
Page 1 of 1