Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~StillBirth. Character List

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ShinyPuffy

ShinyPuffy

Male Posts : 145

~StillBirth.  Character List Empty
PostSubject: ~StillBirth. Character List   ~StillBirth.  Character List Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:26 pm

Post all characters pertaining to Stillbirth here. Approval will also occur here.

The Main Character
Sherry Coven
Race: Human
Alignment: Good
Power Level: 1
Appearance:

~ Height: 5'5''
~ Hair: Brunette
~ Eyes: White (Originally blue, but changed ever since the "incident)
~ Clothing:
~ Head: Nothing but hair
~ Top: A regular T-shirt with a denim jacket
~ Bottom: Denim jeans
~ Weapon: Nothing

Abilities:

Sherry possesses no skills out of the ordinary. Aside from the fact that she's pregnant without ever having sex, she's only human. No super powers here.

Weaknesses:

Sherry is weak to everything a normal person would be weak to. That is, anything that would harm someone would, oh, harm her.

Description:

Before the "incident," Sherry Coven was but a normal, overachieving girl just about to enter the world of college. A 4.0 GPA, excessive extracurricular activities, and a bubbly personality left her an extremely qualified candidate and beaming with hope for the future. The last thing she would ever have expected in her life was an encounter with God. As depicted, the Almighty did not have a physical body but instead, he was "an entity with presence." According to the Almighty, Sherry was the "last pure soul" of the world, and the only human capable of carrying the seed of hope.

Of course, it took a lot of convincing, but Sherry finally accepted. And once again, as she had never read the Bible before, Sherry never expected to become pregnant with the last angel in existence, to become hunted down by all demons under Satan's command.

Last edited by ShinyPuffy on Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ShinyPuffy

ShinyPuffy

PostSubject: Re: ~StillBirth. Character List   ~StillBirth.  Character List Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:28 pm

Please be creative when coming up with your characters!
Back to top Go down
Caruso

Caruso

PostSubject: Re: ~StillBirth. Character List   ~StillBirth.  Character List Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:07 pm

This profile has been edited, 16 is far too young for a preggers and her power level is 1 because she is pregnant.

Also, what kind of demons? Disgaea style? Demon's Souls Style? BLEACH STYLE?! Specify and then I might make a character.
Back to top Go down
ShinyPuffy

ShinyPuffy

PostSubject: Re: ~StillBirth. Character List   ~StillBirth.  Character List Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:29 pm

Caruso wrote:
This profile has been edited, 16 is far too young for a preggers and her power level is 1 because she is pregnant.

Also, what kind of demons? Disgaea style? Demon's Souls Style? BLEACH STYLE?! Specify and then I might make a character.

Um, you do have the authority to just BAM-edit, right? She's 16 for a reason. Because it's just totally unlikely in the first place, which I intended. (Guinness World Records of youngest pregnancy stands at 10 years old, females are capable of pregnancy the moment after their first period). So I'm changing it back.

I'm fine with the power level, I was unsure if she was either 1 or 2, anyway.

Since these are basically the spawn of hell this encompasses almost every kind of demon, except the silly, naughty types. These kind of demons are the type with razor-sharp fangs and claws and other appendages used to torture and kill.
Back to top Go down
Caruso

Caruso

PostSubject: Re: ~StillBirth. Character List   ~StillBirth.  Character List Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:46 pm

the 22 thing was not regarding capability, but mental capacity and maturity. It would have worked better because then she would have been biblically of age AND she would actually be applying for said college, instead of being a Sophmore/Junior (By american standards).

Also, I intended to have a demi-fiend mercenary, is that going to be an issue?
Back to top Go down
ShinyPuffy

ShinyPuffy

PostSubject: Re: ~StillBirth. Character List   ~StillBirth.  Character List Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:31 pm

Caruso wrote:
the 22 thing was not regarding capability, but mental capacity and maturity. It would have worked better because then she would have been biblically of age AND she would actually be applying for said college, instead of being a Sophmore/Junior (By american standards).

Also, I intended to have a demi-fiend mercenary, is that going to be an issue?

Well, 22 seems a bit too old for me. Let's strike a middle! (19 sounds fine)

A demi-fiend mercenary would be alright... as long as the said character is evil. Anything related to demons, fiends or darkness is immediately aligned to the Evil category, since all of them are under Satan's command. I guess you can have one rogue fiend, but other than that, if you're fine with the character being evil that's perfectly fine.
Back to top Go down
Caruso

Caruso

PostSubject: Re: ~StillBirth. Character List   ~StillBirth.  Character List Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:33 pm

Well actually, his backstory involves Demi-Fiends who want to make a quick buck.
Back to top Go down
ShinyPuffy

ShinyPuffy

PostSubject: Re: ~StillBirth. Character List   ~StillBirth.  Character List Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:13 pm

Caruso wrote:
Well actually, his backstory involves Demi-Fiends who want to make a quick buck.

There is pretty much only good and evil; black and white. There is very little gray.

Make your character profile, and I'll see how it turns out. If it's good, I'll accept it.
Back to top Go down
Caruso

Caruso

PostSubject: Re: ~StillBirth. Character List   ~StillBirth.  Character List Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:40 pm

ShinyPuffy wrote:
Caruso wrote:

There is pretty much only good and evil; black and white. There is very little gray.

Make your character profile, and I'll see how it turns out. If it's good, I'll accept it.
Try not to put restrictions regarding alignment as the whole Mercenary thing doesn't work because they are frequently Chaotic Neutral.
Back to top Go down
ShinyPuffy

ShinyPuffy

PostSubject: Re: ~StillBirth. Character List   ~StillBirth.  Character List Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:07 pm

Caruso wrote:
ShinyPuffy wrote:
Caruso wrote:

Try not to put restrictions regarding alignment as the whole Mercenary thing doesn't work because they are frequently Chaotic Neutral.

Whatever. I don't want to bother with this Chaotic Neutral and that Alignment stuff. I'm tired, so go do what you want.
Back to top Go down
LinkZero

LinkZero

Male Posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: ~StillBirth. Character List   ~StillBirth.  Character List Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:59 am

Name: Kaylea Trin

Race: Human

Alignment: Good

Power Level: 4

Appearance: The whole point of Kaylea's appearance is to blend in with the crowd. That way, passerbys don't freak out thinking their is a demon nearby. It also stops the demons from catching on to what is about to happen.
~Height: 5'8"
~Hair: Dark brown hair to her shoulders
~Eyes: Green
~Clothes: Torn blue jeans, brown tank top, and a blue denim jacket. She keeps different parts of cleaning kits in the different pockets. In between her jacket and tank top she has holsters for her pistols and extra ammo clips.
~Other: She carries a duffel bag with her unassembled rifle in it along with more rounds for her rifle. It also has a mat for her to lay down on while sniping.

History: Kaylea Trin was just like any other 21 year old girl who went to college with her friends everyday. Or, at least, any other girl who's parents had been slaughtered by demons. She had watched her parents killed by them but was too far to do anything about it. Because of this, Kaylea became a demon hunter, specializing in sniping so that no matter how far away she was, she could still help. She had a knack for ricocheting bullets off the most unthreatening things. She once deflected a bullet off a school slide into the head of a demon behind a wall.

Powers: Has a knack for sniping and using ricocheted bullets to pull off seemingly impossible shots. Kaylea was a physics major in college and was very good at it. This is what allows her to pull off her shots.

Equipment: Bolt action sniper rifle with X16 scope along with 2 9mm pistols. Need I say more? (if so, say so...)

Weakness: Close combat. Kaylea is skilled with a rifle. She is proficient with handguns but can't pull off anything close to what she can do with a rifle.

OOC: is there magic in this rp? im a bit confused and if there is, ill change my character a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~StillBirth. Character List   ~StillBirth.  Character List Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~StillBirth. Character List
Page 1 of 1